VELUX Deck Mount Skylight Replacement:
At about 2′ x 4′, the FS C06 skylight is probably the most “standard” deck mounted skylight in the Denver metro area.
What Is a Deck Mounted Skylight?
A deck mount skylight—unlike a curb mount skylight—is simply attached directly to the roof deck. Suitable for roof slopes equal or greater than 14° or 3:12
The skylight is then flashed (sealed) to become part of the roof.
A VELUX skylight installed with a VELUX flashing kit is guaranteed leak-free for 10 years.
Broken glass forces a skylight replacement.
The owners of this residence in Littleton’s Valley Heirloom neighborhood had a problem—a skylight with broken glass.
Built in 1989, parts were no longer available for their Velux skylight. We were able to replace it with an equivalent model FS C06 skylight.
A significant glass upgrade!
- The new glass stay cleaner longer.
- It reduces outside noise up to 25% less than standard double pane glass.
- It’s safer. Laminated glass helps prevent injuries from falling glass.
Peace of Mind!
- Skylight Specialists, Inc. warrants our workmanship for five years.
- Ten year No Leak Warranty from Velux including glass damage due to hail.
- Energy Star rated.