Working closely with manufacturers, architects, and customers, our team is committed to creating better home and work spaces with the addition of natural daylighting elements.
A little history:
In 1980 Rob Packard, having been in the construction industry since 1975, helped found See the Light Construction at a location on south Broadway in Denver, Colorado.
In 1986 See the Light becomes Skylight Specialists. A year later Rob buys out all partners to become sole owner and then incorporates in 1992.
10658 W Centennial Rd
Littleton, CO 80127
Steadily growing since 1980 The company has expanded to two divisions and more than 20 employees—many of whom have been with the firm in excess of 10 years.
Meet our team.
Our Support Specialists
Our Residential Specialists
On the Roof
Rob Packard — Founder, CEO
Proud of the high customer satisfaction and A+ Better Business Bureau rating, Rob is the driving force behind a highly trained team of specialists experienced in all aspects of residential and commercial skylight construction, many of whom have been with the firm in excess of 10 years.
Together, working closely with manufacturers, architects, and customers, they remain committed to creating better home and work spaces with the addition of natural daylighting elements.
1980 See the Light Construction
Rob Packard, having been in the construction industry since 1975, helped found See the Light Construction—specializing in solar and natural daylighting—at a location on south Broadway in Denver, Colorado.
- 1986 Skylight Specialists
- See the Light Const. becomes Skylight Specialists
- 1987 Skylight Specialists
- Rob buys out all partners and becomes sole owner
- 1990 Better Business Bureau
- Skylight Specialists joins the Better Business Bureau and currently earns an A+ rating.
- 1991 Mark Brusca joins the team
- Mark is our current senior field specialist and has a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- 1992 Skylight Specialists, Inc.
- Still the man who does it all, Rob incorporates.
- 1994 — 1000 Customers
- Skylight Specialists reaches 1000 customer milestone.
- 1998 Building on W. Hampden
- Skylight Specialists, Inc. moves into a building located on west Hampden Ave and now boasts 8 employees.
- 1999 — 2000 Customers
- Skylight Specialists reaches 2000 customers milestone.
- 2002 Stan Davies joins the team
- Stan is currently a new installation specialist.
- 2003 — 4000 Customers | Paul Whitfield joins the team
- Paul now heads up our commercial division. Skylight Specialists reaches 4000 customers milestone.
- Skylight Specialists, Inc. moves into a new location.
- 2008 Dan Packard joins the team
- Rob’s son, Dan, heads up the Residential Division.
- 9/2010 — 8000 Customers
- 7/2013 — 9000 Customers
- 7/2015 — 10000 Customers
2015 to Present
Steadily growing since 1980 The company has expanded to two divisions and more than 20 employees.
The Residential Division serves all of Colorado
- Josh Hannon
- Stan Davies
- Niccole Gibson
- John Anton
The Commercial Division – From Coast to Coast
Provides consulting, installation, repair and retrofit/replacements.
- Dan Packard