WHAT KIND OF SKYLIGHT?
SOLAR POWERED FRESH AIR SKYLIGHTS
Benefits of VCS/VSS skylights:
- A 30% federal tax credit eligibility makes this product very affordable.
- Features a solar panel that captures any available daylight to recharge a highly efficient, fully concealed control system.
- A rain sensor is built in to close the unit in the event of inclement weather.
- Replace a fixed or manual skylight easily because no wiring is required.
MANUAL FRESH AIR SKYLIGHTS
Benefits of VCM/VS skylights:
- With a 30% federal tax credit on the Energy Performance Model, a cost-effective way to add natural light and fresh air into your home.
- Ideal for freshening up kitchens and bathrooms, but they can be installed in a variety of spaces.
- Easily opened and closed with VELUX control rods when installed out-of-reach. A smooth turning handle is available when skylights are installed within reach.
Benefits of FCM/FS skylights:
- With a 30% federal tax credit on the Energy Performance Model, a cost-effective way to bring natural light into your home.
- Integrated gaskets drain condensation to the outside.
- Streamlined exterior profile does not obstruct your roofline.
ADD SOLAR BLINDS FOR AN ADDITIONAL TAX CREDIT
Blinds Give You the Ultimate in Light Control
With over 100 colors and pattern choices available, you can design your space to reflect your personality.
- Room darkening – double-pleated.
- Light filtering – single-pleated.
- Blackout blinds – flat.
- Light filtering – flat.
New! VELUX Modular Skylights
VELUX Modular Skylights are the perfect way to open up large rooms in your home and create a light, bright and spacious environment. VELUX Modular Skylights combine elegant lines and intelligent design with exceptional energy efficiency.