UL Listed Heated Glass
Heated glass solves many glazing problems such as condensation, cold drafts or chills from glass windows.
Heated glass prevents condensation and is utilized instead of designing a space that requires a large amount of air movement to prevent the moisture problem.
- Glass towel warmers are popular at hotels and spas.
- Art galleries and museums utilize heated glass to prevent damaging moisture problems.
- Office spaces with large glass windows can be chilly. Get rid of the space heater and put in energy efficient heated glass.
- The medical industry is discovering may uses for heated glass because it is a uniform and non-burning heat.
- Transportation departments have discovered that they can keep the glass clear and visible for their passengers.