Single Sloped Glazing

Single Slope Definition

Sloped glazing or overhead glazing is glass or acrylic that usually slopes at an angle on the roof, sometimes making up the entire roof. Some people don’t know whether to call it a skylight or something else, but really, anything that lets light into your space through your roof can be called a skylight. We install or repair anything with glazing, whatever it is called.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.