BRIGHTEN UP SMALL, DARK SPACES IN YOUR HOME
Adding a SUN TUNNEL™ skylight is a cost-effective way to add natural light to small spaces such as powder & laundry rooms, kitchenettes, hallways or other tight spaces that need a brighter, more vibrant appearance.
No Leak Warranty
Skylight Specialists, Inc.
The VELUX Sun Tunnel Solar Night Light
When the sun goes down, let a moon-like glow light your way.
Designed to discreetly fit inside your VELUX Rigid Sun Tunnel Skylight, the VELUX Solar Night Light provides your space with a soft, soothing light from above when natural light isn’t available.
Cost savings with the VELUX Sun Tunnel Solar Night Light
When you purchase a Solar Night Light, you are eligible to receive a 26% federal tax credit on your entire VELUX Rigid Sun Tunnel Skylight purchase and installation. An estimated savings of $220 to $285!
The Solar Night Light is available for 10” and 14” rigid, residential VELUX Sun Tunnels. Models are available with either acrylic or polycarbonate domes. These include:
TMR/TGR 10” and 14”
TMR 14 $949 + $30 Night Light – $255 Tax Credit =
$727 Final Cost
Eligible for 26% federal tax credit
VELUX TMR Rigid Sun Tunnel
Our Most Popular Sun Tunnel!
- The VELUX SUN TUNNEL™ skylight provides an economical approach to bringing the benefits of natural light into any area of the home.
- The Model TMR utilizes a rigid tunnel delivering bright natural light. Perfect for installations that require longer tunnel lengths.
- The pitched flashing makes it great for capturing daylight from any roof facing.
Standard Flashing Options
As Low As: $849 Installed
As Low As: $949 Installed
VELUX SUN TUNNEL TMR
The pitched flashing makes it great for capturing daylight from any roof facing.
VELUX SUN TUNNEL TGR
The low profile flashing creates an integrated look with the roof line – great for southern exposure.
Specialty Flashing Options
VELUX SUN TUNNEL TCR
Ideal for low roof slopes and/or tile roofing applications.
VELUX SUN TUNNEL TLR
The low-profile design creates a sleek appearance on any roof line. Perfect for developments where local ordinances do not allow acrylic domes on the roof.
VELUX SUN TUNNEL TZR
Features a fireproof tempered diamond wire flat glass, allowing it to pass an ASTM E108 Class A Burn Brand Test. TZR available for tile, shingle and metal roof installations.
Qualifies for “No Leak” Warranty if installed with VELUX flashing
VELUX SUN TUNNEL FEATURES
- Highly reflective rigid tunnel
- Provides brighter, whiter light output in any application.
- Highly reflective flexible tunnel
- Can be installed quickly around attic obstructions.
- Pitched metal flashing
- Designed to keep out the elements while providing the optimal angle for gathering light from all directions.
- Ceiling frame
- The paintable ceiling trim ring allows you to complete any look.
- Domes are available in standard acrylic or high-impact polycarbonate.
- Integrated flashing system
- Designed for low profile roofing materials such as shingles and shakes. Tile flashing is also available.
Universal solar powered night light
Provides constant low-level light when the sun sets. Ensures Sun Tunnels provide light all day, every day. Available for all Rigid Sun Tunnels.
Electric Light Kit
Allows your SUN TUNNEL to be a source of illumination at night as well as during the day
Uses an efficient compact fluorescent or LED bulb. Available for all models.
Designed to increase energy efficiency and enables your SUN TUNNEL to exceed the ENERGY STAR® requirements.
Decorative Diffuser (ZTB)
Transform Sun Tunnels to match your interior décor. Select from a range of micro engineered decorative diffusers to increase interior aesthetics and visual appeal.