Skylight Specialists, Inc Will Be Displaying at the 2016 Colorado Garden & Home Show
Discover the Rocky Mountain region’s oldest, largest and most prestigious garden and home show.
Our Booth Locations
We have two booths, located at spots 1623 and 440. Come stop by and say hi! See the full exhibitor map here: Exhibitor List & Show Map
Running from February 13th to February 21st, come discover the Rocky Mountain region’s oldest, largest, and most prestigious garden and home show-a nine-day spectacular event-where you can visit with the region’s gardening gurus and home improvement experts from more than 700 companies. Learn about the innovative gardening and home improvement ideas, products, and services, featured in more than 1,400 booths. Take advantage of show-only specials!
Don’t forget to register to win a $10,000 Furniture Giveaway from Woodley’s Fine Furniture.
- Adults $12.00
- Seniors $10.00
- Kids 12 and under are free
Donate a non-perishable food item for 9Cares Colorado Shares and receive $2.00 off at the Convention Center ticket box or you can purchase your tickets in advance at all participating King Soopers.
Click here for directions to the Convention Center. There is a parking garage attached to the Convention Center. You can also park for $5.00 cash at Sports Authority Field at Mile High (Lot C) and take a free shuttle to the Convention Center.
Wheelchairs are available on first come first serve basis, at no charge. Please bring a valid id.
- Saturday, February 13 | 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 14 | 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Monday, February 15 | noon – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 16 | noon – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 17 | noon – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, February 18 | noon – 8 p.m.
- Friday, February 19 | noon – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 20 | 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 21 | 10 a .m. – 6 p.m.
The show is being held at the Colorado Convention Center.