Polycarbonate Skylights with Innovative Technology at Traditional Dome Prices
New and Improved Frame Design
- 1 50-year Silicone.
- 2 Glazing Spacer: Reduces noises associated with expansion and contraction.
- 3 Inner Dome: Rests on material with similar expansion/contraction—durability.
- 4 Inner Frame: Innovative, encapsulating one-piece thermoplastic forms an impenetrable water barrier.
No exposed holes to the exterior — no air/water/bug infiltration.
100 percent thermally broken (the frame is the thermal break).
Fail-safe extra layer of water protection — no path for water to enter the building.
Superior Water Management
- Most dome skylights allow condensation to collect within an interior gutter.
- The VELUX Dome Skylight utilizes a fail-safe proprietary wicking system that evacuates condensation to the exterior of the skylight.
- A one-piece inner frame creates superior durability and eliminates the need for corner welds that can leak.
- 50-year silicone.
Secure Thermal Seal
- An encapsulating design that provides an impenetrable water barrier.
- With a 100 percent thermally broken skylight frame.
- Interior surfaces are isolated from exterior temperatures. This ‘warm design’ virtually eliminates condensation.
- The secure weather seal to the curb impedes air, water, and bug infiltration.
Available shapes and sizes.
Standard sizes 2×2, 2×4, 32″x32″, 3×3, and 4×4.
Available in custom sizes from 14″ x 14″ up to 60″ x 96″ – in ¼” increments.
Pyramids up to 68″ x 68″.
Mill finish or painted neutral gray.
Double Dome LuxGuard Polycarbonate.
Clear or White. Smooth or Prismatic.
Std: Smooth-Clear over White-Prismatic.
15-year WARRANTY on LuxGuard options. Including breakage (hail breakage up to 2” in diameter).
All warranty is subject to correct installation and usage.